GO Wild Planner Conference 2021 by Wild for Events is the premier planners' conference in Anaheim, California.
General Admission ticket: June 10-13, 2021 - Main sessions
Separately ticketed events: June 8, 2021 - The Shop Owners Summit. June 9, 2021 - JenPlans Budgeting
PLEASE READ ALL EVENT INFORMATION AND TICKET POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.
CLAIMING OR REQUESTING TO RESELL A GO WILD 2021 TICKET IN LIEU OF A GO WILD 2020 TICKET
• While GO Wild 2020 (GO Wild SoCal) tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and GO Wild is not required to permit ticket transfer, due to the extraordinary circumstances of COVID-19, event organizers permit guests to elect to move their valid, paid in-full GO Wild ticket intended for 2020 to a new event GO Wild SoCal 2021 that will act as a postponement.
• Guests can elect to move their tickets at least until August 31, 2020.
• Alternatively, they can opt to request event organizers to attempt to resell their tickets for a full refund of ticket price to original ticketholder upon successful sale. This request must be made on or before August 31, 2020.
• Guests who do not either claim a ticket to the postponed event OR request that organizers attempt to resell their ticket by August 31, 2020 will be deemed to have selected to choose a new ticket to the postponed event.
• September 1, event organizers will move all remaining 2020 tickets that do not have pending resale requests to the new date.
• When a guest selects to move their ticket to the new 2021 event dates, they have accepted a credit in the full amount of their GO Wild 2020 ticket and immediately applied it to the new GO Wild 2021 event ticket purchase with no further balance due.
• 2021 tickets will also be non-refundable and non-transferable as is our longstanding event policy.
• Guests who request that event organizers attempt to resell their ticket permit organizers to list their ticket for sale
• If and when a purchaser wants to buy the ticket via event organizers' official channels, organizers will attempt to contact seller to confirm that seller still wants to sell the ticket or if they opt to move their ticket to GO Wild SoCal 2021.
• If event organizers do not hear back from the seller within 24 hours, they will assume guest stills want to sell and guest will forfeit the ticket but will also be refunded guest's entire purchase price to the original form of payment.
• Event organizers make no guarantee of resale, however ever prior GO Wild event has sold out, this GO Wild is starting in a sold out position, and we have time to adequately process many sales.
• Guests can elect to request organizers to move guest's ticket or to request resale until at least August 31, 2020.
• Any guest who has not elected one option or other other at that time will automatically be deemed to have selected a 2021 ticket in even exchange for their 2020 ticket. However, guests who may have a pending sale request will remain in that resale program.
• In the unlikely event that event organizers are unsuccessful at reselling all tickets prior to the 2021 postponement date (June 10, 2021), guests may at any time opt to claim a 2021 ticket, exiting the resale request program OR, after May 15, 2021 if their ticket has not sold, may elect to receive a ticket to a 2022 GO Wild event that must be used by original ticketholder in full satisfaction of any credits or value of their original 2020 ticket.
- Tickets include access to all GO Wild speakers, workshops and social events, including the finale party Planjama
- Tickets do NOT include transportation to or from the event
- Tickets do NOT include hotel or accommodation, although a room block is available with special attendee rates while rooms last for guest convenience (no room availability on-site guaranteed; block rate availability while rooms remain in block)
- A snack break will be provided Friday and Saturday (snack and beverage during session break)
- Planjama features a bar (with both alcoholic and non-alcholic beverage options) Saturday night - you must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Planjama will also include several snack options
- No other food or drink will be provided except at event organizers' discretion
- If you choose to drink, drink responsibly; Wild for Events, Inc., and its sponsors and partners, including but not limited to Planjama sponsors and the Hilton Anaheim, are not liable for any injuries or damages as a result of your consumption of alcohol
- Tickets are $517 plus a processing / ticketing fee for a total of $549 US dollars
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Ticketholders must be at least 18 years of age
- A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's face amount; a ticket is not redeemable for cash
- If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend the event, any items or conference swag gifted to attendees is forfeited
- We are not able to mail swag and are not able to give to a third-party
- No swag is included in the ticket cost; no minimum amount of swag is guaranteed; if swag or gifts are provided, there is no guarantee that each attendee will receive the same swag as another guest
PHOTOS + VIDEO:
- You agree that GO Wild is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the event venue are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions and conduct at the event. You grant permission to Wild for Events and GO Wild, as well as its event partners, to utilize your image, likeness, acts, poses, appearance, movements and statements in any live or recorded video, audio or photographic display or transmission at the event in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from or compensation to you or anyone acting on your behalf
- You may take photos without flash and short video clips during GO Wild sessions; at any time, GO Wild event organizers reserve the right to restrict photos and/or video during sessions; in no event may video of sessions exceeding 4 minutes in length be broadcast, distributed or shared online without permission of event organizers; no video or photos of the event may be sold without permission of event organizers
- All events typically occur rain or shine; in the event of severe weather that may impact any sessions or social events, event organizers reserve the right to provide a substitute event or speaker or cancel that portion of the event; such cancellations do not entitle guests to a partial or full refund; whether or not weather is severe enough to warrant a change to the itinerary is at the sole discretion of event organizers
- Event organizers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct organizers deem disorderly, who uses abusive or threatening language, or who fails to comply with event organizer rules; breach of terms or rules will terminate your ticket to attend the event without refund
- **The lineup is subject to change; we are unable to guarantee the appearance of any expected speaker or event; while we make every effort to maintain our announced lineup, Wild for Events and GO Wild, as well as event partners, are not responsible for lineup changes for reasons including but not limited to travel delays, illness or emergency of speakers or guests
- The Shop Owners Summit at GO Wild SoCal requires a separate ticket ($129 plus $4 ticketing fee).
- Guests may choose to attend the Shop Owners Summit with or without attending GO Wild Conference.
- The GO Wild policies regarding weather, event conduct, lineup, photos, video, swag all apply to the Shop Summit whether or not you attend GO Wild.
- Shop Summit Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Purchasing a ticket to the Shop Summit does not entitle you to attend GO Wild unless you also purchase a GO Wild ticket or purchase a combination ticket that includes both the Shop Summit and GO Wild.
Join us for an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see you in Anaheim!